There are a total of 134 sculptures. The oldest objects are the three Renaissance sculptures of the Tuscan school, which came to the Museum with the Giovanni Morelli Bequest in 1891.
A sizeable group was donated by Federico Zeri in 1998, with 46 objects, including works by Pietro Bernini, Domenico Guidi, Filippo Parodi, and Giovan Francesco Arrighi.
Of no less importance is the collection of 25 sculptures from the Fantoni studio, which was active in Lombardy and Veneto for over two centuries.
The sculpture collection also includes a series of nineteenth- and twentieth-century busts, mostly
of personalities linked to local art and history.