For conservation reasons, the temperature in the galleries is maintained at around 20°C. Visitors are therefore advised to bring an over garment for use during the visit. For more information please consult the service card.
Recommendation about the use of the face mask inside the museums
From 1st May 2022, the use of face masks inside the museums and the archaeological sites is not mandatory. Nevertheless, considering the indications presented in the ordinance of the Ministry of Health on 28th April 2022, we strongly recommend visitors to use breathing protection equipment during the whole visit, particularly in crowded situations or in case of a high number of visitors and in places or rooms where the suitable distance cannot be kept because of confined spaces (such as queues for the ticket office, corridors and small spaces, elevators, etc.).
Last entry: individual 45 ‘before | Groups 90 ‘before closing
Monday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Thursday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Saturday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Sunday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
From 16 June 2022
Monday: 10.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m.
Thursday: 10.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m.
Friday: 10.00 a.m – 7.00 p.m.
Saturday: 10.00 a.m – 7.00 p.m.
Sunday: 10.00 a.m – 7.00 p.m.
Full price: 10€
- Aged 25 and over
Reduced price: 8 €
- 18 – 25 years old
- Adult groups who have booked in advance
- Teachers at all levels
- Army and Law enforcement
Reduced rate for persons with disabilities (with healthcare document proving disability), and accompanying person (free).
- under 18
- I.C.O.M. members
- High school art teachers
- European Union tourist guides with a professional license
- Italian and foreign journalists
- Amici della Carrara Association members
- Holders of Abbonamento Card Musei Lombardia
- Carrara Card holders
- Group leaders (2 for schools; 1 for adult groups)
- Volunteers of “Io Volontario nel mio Museo” project and Accademia Carrara Trainees
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Bergamo professors and students
- FAI: 8€
- TOURING CLUB ITALIANO: 8€
- SINDACATI CGIL, Terza università- CISL, Anteas-UIL: 50% price reduction
- ARCI members: 8€
- ACLI members – Molte Fedi Sotto Lo Stesso Cielo Association: 8 €
- HUMANITAS GAVAZZENI/CASTELLI CUPON: 8€
- ORDER OF ARCHITECTS MEMBERS: 8€
- HOLDERS CON CARD: 8€
*reductions cannot be combined. To have a discount, a document must be shown. Valid only for the single visitor
+39 035 234396: Office, Mon-Fri 9.00 a.m. -6 p.m.
+39 035 4122094: Ticket office: during museum opening hours
Call Centre +39 0354920090
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Guided tour (max 25 pax, guide included).
Duration: about 90 minutes
Museum guided tours/ workshop email@example.com
-school 70€/ 90€ in foreign language
-adults 100€/ 120 in foreign language
-school workshop 110€/ 130 in foreign language
- Free Wi-Fi
- App LaCarrara for free
- For individuals (no guided tours) Buy your ticket in advance from ticketlandia.it – booking fee €1.50 per person.
- Educational space
- Free lockers with key for bags.
- CASh: Carrara Automatic Shop, the digital bookshop of the Accademia
Always valid, except Tuesdays, the Museum’s closing day.
FESTA DELLA CARRARA
For the Museum’s birthday, 23 April, single entry €5.
On your birthday, you can enter the Accademia Carrara free of charge
To receive your free ticket, you need to show an identity document at the ticket office.
2×1 admission for all those who present themselves as a couple at the ticket office.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Special reduced admission: €5 for all women
Free admission for all fathers accompanied by their children
Free admission for all mothers accompanied by their children