For conservation reasons, the temperature in the galleries is maintained at around 20°C. Visitors are therefore advised to bring an over garment for use during the visit. For more information please consult the service card and Warnings and Regulations to be observed by visitors to the Museum.
All visitors aged 12 and over must show the European Health Pass (Green Pass) to enter Accademia Carrara.
People eligible for a Green Pass are:
- Italians who have received at least the 1st dose of vaccine, foreigners who have obtained both doses or who have received the first dose and have a negative swab
- People who recovered from COVID-19
- Those who have a negative swab or antigen test result less than 48 hours old
Last entry: individual 45 ‘before | Groups 90 ‘before closing
Monday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Thursday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Friday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Saturday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
Sunday: 9.30 a.m – 5.30 p.m.
- 25 December | closed
- 31 December | 9.30 a.m – 2.00 p.m.
- 1° January | 1.00 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
How to book your ticket
For individuals (no guided tours)
- Call us or write on WhatsApp: +39 328 1721727
- Send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (free service.)
- Buy your ticket in advance from ticketlandia.it *
* booking fee €1.50 per person.
- Call Centre +39 0354920090
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Guided tour (max 20 pax, guide included).
Duration: about 90 minutes
IT €100 | EN €120
Full price: 10€
- Aged 25 and over
Reduced price: 8 €
- Adult groups who have booked in advance
- Teachers at all levels
- Army and Law enforcement
- Ronda Service and Fidelitas employees
- Club Bergamo News Friends
- Visitors of exhibitions organized by Albino municipality, related to Moroni 500 -from 9 July to 31 December 2021, presenting the dedicated postcard
Special reduced price: 5 €
- residents of Albino municipality: from 9 July to 28 November 2021
- Residents of Vaprio D’Adda: from 9 July to 31 December 2021
Reduced rate for persons with disabilities (with healthcare document proving disability), and accompanying person (free).
- under 18
- I.C.O.M. members
- High school art teachers
- European Union tourist guides with a professional license
- Italian and foreign journalists
- Amici della Carrara Association members
- Giacomo Carrara Guides Association members
- Holders of Abbonamento Card Musei Lombardia
- Carrara Card holders
- Group leaders (2 for schools; 1 for adult groups)
- Volunteers of “Io Volontario nel mio Museo” project and Accademia Carrara Trainees
- Accademia di Belle Arti di Bergamo professors and students
- Ronda service employees working at the Accademia Carrara Museum
- Fidelitas employees working at Accademia Carrara Museum
- SINDACATI CGIL, Terza università- CISL, Anteas-UIL: 50% price reduction
- ARCI members: 8€
- ACLI members – Molte Fedi Sotto Lo Stesso Cielo Association: 8 €
- PREFETTURA BERGAMO EMPLOYEES: 8€
- HUMANITAS GAVAZZENI/CASTELLI EMPLOYEES: 8€
- METANO NORD EMPLOYEES: 8€
- HUMANITAS GAVAZZENI/CASTELLI CUPON: 8€
- FAI: 8€
- ORDER OF ARCHITECTS MEMBERS: 8€
*reductions cannot be combined. To have a discount, a document must be shown. Valid only for the single visitor
Always, except for the closing days
On your birthday, you can enter Accademia Carrara for free, show your ID at the ticket office
035 234396: Office, Mon-Fri 9.00 a.m. -6 p.m.
035 4122094: Ticket office: during museum opening hours
Museum guided tours/ workshop firstname.lastname@example.org
-school 70€/ 90€ in foreign language
-adults 100€/ 120 in foreign language
-school workshop 110€/ 130 in foreign language
Educational space, video room, Wi-Fi, free lockers with key for bags. In Academia Carrara, there is the CASh: Carrara Automatic Shop, the digital bookshop of the Accademia