Due to artworks conservation, museum’s temperature is about 20°C.
We suggest to bring a item of clothing during the visit.
From 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. | ticket office closes at 4.45 p.m
Special opening day
Museum’s Birthday April 23th Special opening day with 5€ ticket
INFO AND GROUP BOOKINGS
Bookings +39 035 4920090 | email@example.com
Mon – Fri : 9 am – 6 pm e Saturday: ore 9 am – 1 pm
Information on visits and workshops firstname.lastname@example.org
INFO AND BOOKINGS FOR INDIVIDUALS
+39 035 234396 | email@example.com
Mandatory booking fee for groups and schools
€1.50 per person for groups and individual visitors
€1 per student for school groups
Bring a Carrara ticket to the museum on your birthday and get in free!
In order to qualify for free admission, you will need to show an identity document and a used entrance ticket.
ST. VALENTINE’S DAY
2×1 admission for all couples applying at the ticket office.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Free admission for all women.
Free admission for all fathers accompanied by their children on Father’s Day.
Free admission for all mothers accompanied by their children on Mother’s Day.
Le Storie di Botticelli
October 12, 2018 – January 28, 2019
Special opening day with 5€ ticket
thanks to DIBI MILANO di ALFAPARF GROUP
October 26th | November 30th | December 28th | January 11th
From 9.30 a.m. to 10 p.m. | ticket office closes at 9 p.m
- Full: 12 euro
From 26 years old (also over 65)
- Reduced: 10 euro
6 – 25 years old
groups of adults (12-30 people)
teachers of schools of all levels
currently serving military
Ticket “Black hole” holders
- Reduction for schools: €5
school groups of all levels
- Family promo
child €5, from the third child free – valid for 1 or 2 adults + 1 or more children aged 6 to 18
- Partnership Programmes
- Associazione Ricreativa ARS ABB
- Società Dante Alighieri
- Touring Club Italiano
- Fondazione Brescia Musei holders
- CGIL, CISL – ANTEAS and UIL members
- CARTA FRECCIA holders and those with a Le Frecce ticket to Bergamo dated no more than 3 days prior to the visit to the exhibition
- children under 6
- accompanying person (family member or member of social services) of disabled with health-services certificate
- members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM)
- European Union tourist guides with a professional licence/cultural mediators
Italian and foreign journalists
- members of the Associazione Amici della Carrara or of the Associazione Guide Giacomo Carrara
- Card Musei Lombardia holders
- participants in the project Volunteer in my museum
- Accompanying groups (n° 2 School Group; n° 1 Adult Group)
- Employees, museum educators and cultural mediators of Fondazione Accademia Carrara
* The affiliation to the respective categories must absolutely be proved by the exhibition of a fit document in progress of validity.
– The reductions cannot be combined –
Guided tours (for groups of up to 30 people)
- Guided tour for schools in English (75 minutes) €90
- Guided tour in English (75 minutes) €110
- Guided tour and workshop in English (120 minutes) €130
Radioguides: € 1,00 per person mandatory for adult groups
Audioguides: adults € 3,00 – child € 3,00
Please note that reservations are required for groups.
We inform our kind visitors that rooms 6-7-8-9 will be dedicated to the exhibition Le Storie di Botticelli – Between Boston and Bergamo (12.10.18 – 28.01.19).
Room 25 meanwhile will remain closed to the public.