For conservation reasons, the temperature in the galleries is maintained at around 20°C. Visitors are therefore advised to bring an over garment for use during the visit.
For more information please consult the service card.
Until 12th September 2019
9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Last entry: individuals 5.45 p.m. | groups 5.15 p.m.
Until 13th September 2019
9.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Last entry: individuals 4.45 p.m. | groups 4.15 p.m.
Special bank holiday openings:
- 1 November – All Saints’ Day
- 8 December – Immaculate Conception
- 26 December – Boxing Day
- 6 January 2020 – Epiphany
+39 035 234396 | Monday-Friday
+39 035 4122097 | Saturday, Sunday, and holidays
INFORMATION ABOUT TOURS AND WORKSHOPS
+39 035 4920090
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
BUY YOUR TICKETS
- At the ticket office in the Museum
- Online for individual visitors (with pre-sale charge)
Valid from 26 years of age (also for over-65s)
Valid from 18 to 25 years
Adult groups, booked in advance (12-30 persons)
Army and law-enforcement personnel (with identification card)
Rondaservice Srl and Fidelitas SpA employees
Teachers of schools of all levels
University students of Art History
“2×1” Reduced rate for persons with disabilities (with healthcare document proving disability) and accompanying person
- From 0 to 17 years
- Participants in the Io Volontario nel mio Museo and Tirocinanti in Carrara project
- Teachers and students of the Accademia di Belle Arti G. Carrara in Bergamo
- Members of I.C.O.M. (International Council of Museums)
- Carrara Card and Coupon Quota 15.000 holders
- Members of the Associazione Amici dell’Accademia Carrara
- Members of the Associazione Guide Giacomo Carrara
- Holders of the Abbonamento Card Musei Lombardia and Abbonamento Formula Extra
- Employees, museum educators and cultural mediators of the Fondazione Accademia Carrara and GAMeC
- European Union tourist guides with a professional licence
- Italian and foreign journalists
- Rondaservice Srl and Fidelitas SpA employees working in the museum
- Group leaders (2 for schools; 1 for adult groups)
TRADE UNIONS | CGIL and III Università – CISL – UIL and ANTEAS | 50% reduction
HUMANITAS GAVAZZENI/CASTELLI employees | reduced admission: €5
HUMANITAS GAVAZZENI/CASTELLI coupon | reduced admission: €10
ARS ABB SpA | reduced admission: €10
SOCIETÀ DANTE ALIGHIERI | reduced admission: €10
ARCI | reduced admission: €10
ASSOCIAZIONE ITALIA-AUSTRIA | reduced admission: €10
* Regulations on partnership agreements and reductions:
The reductions are not cumulative, and are applied upon presentation of the necessary documents. They are valid for individual visitors only.
GUIDED TOURS FOR ADULTS
“Picture Gallery” – guided tour of the picture gallery. Duration: about 75 min. – IT €100 | EN €120
EDUCATIONAL AND TEACHING ACTIVITIES*
“Picture Gallery” – guided tour of the picture gallery. Duration: about 75 min. – IT €70 | EN €90
Guided tour and workshop in the picture gallery. Duration 120 min. – IT €110| EN €130
*Tours that can be booked for lower and upper primary and secondary schools
Always valid, except Tuesdays, the Museum’s closing day.
FESTA DELLA CARRARA
For the Museum’s birthday, 23 April, single entry €5.
On your birthday, you can enter the Accademia Carrara free of charge
To receive your free ticket, you need to show an identity document at the ticket office.
2×1 admission for all those who present themselves as a couple at the ticket office.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Special reduced admission: €5 for all women
Free admission for all fathers accompanied by their children
Free admission for all mothers accompanied by their children
- €1.50 per person for groups of adults and for individual visitors
- €1 per student for school groups
Please note that bookings must be made via the Call Centre for all groups with their own guide or that request a museum guide (max. 30 persons)
Educational space, WiFi, wardrobe.
Visitors are informed that Gallery 25 is closed to the public.