Warnings and Regulations to be observed by visitors to the Museum
– Keep at least 1.5 metres (5 feet) away from other visitors and from museum staff.
At the reception, you will be given a Fidelitas Distance bracelet that will warn you if you go closer than the minimum distance from others.
You must wear the bracelet on your wrist throughout your entire time in the museum.
– Wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth.
If you do not have it, you can request them from the Museum staff.
– Use of the lift is strictly reserved for persons with disabilities and walking difficulties.
– Hydroalcoholic hand sanitiser is at your disposal; use it when necessary.
– Touch hand-contact surfaces (tables, handrails, handles) only when absolutely necessary.
– Your body temperature will be measured at the entrance. Please inform the museum staff if you feel unwell.
– Place your personal belongings in the special bag in the cloakroom.
– Please note that, for everyone’s safety, visitors are admitted in limited numbers, and the museum premises are cleaned and disinfected every day.
To enjoy a safe and pleasant visit, please respect these rules. The museum staff is at your disposal for any assistance you may require.
During the visit
The museum offers various services to help visitors make the most of the collections.
At the museum, visitors will find:
- Teaching space
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility | entrance ramp, lift and two wheelchairs available*
*for use of the wheelchairs, it is advisable to contact the museum in advance to book the service.